Tuesday, July 19, 2016

TONIGHT'S DINNER: LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND BABY SPINACH

Click images to enlarge


We've been on a roll this week!

Debbie really is a good sport whenever I point a camera in her direction.  Here she prepares to take a bite out of a Linguine with Shrimp and Baby Spinach dish she has just prepared.  It was another Graziani recommended recipe.

This was a quick and easy one and it was delicious.  And, I don't normally like Spinach, even if Popeye eats it all the time.


Here is the pasta Debbie used.  It was actually a Spaghetti rather than a Linguine, although I'm not nearly Italian enough to know the difference between Spaghetti and Linguine.  If you know, leave the answer in the comments.  All I know is the pasta boasted that it is Protein Plus.  I guess that's a good thing.

Below is a quick video of the recipe:



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment